In celebration of this week, we’re rolling out (pun intended) a new series highlighting accessible places across Canada. Each day we will be sharing a new theme with a goal to provide some insight on places that are doing a good job at creating accessible experiences for all across the nation.
Since all National Parks are free to the public this year, we couldn’t think of a better way to start off our series than to take a look at some natural highlights across the country.
Here are just a few of Canada’s parks and trails that we felt were worth noting:
1. Jasper National Park and The Columbia Glacier Adventure (Alberta)
2. Stanley Park (British Columbia)
3. The Seawall (Vancouver)
4. Niagara Falls (Ontario)
5. Halifax Public Gardens (Nova Scotia)
6. Montreal Botanical Gardens (Quebec)
7. The Forks National Historic Site and Variety Heritage Adventure Park (Manitoba)
8. Kananaskis Country (Alberta)