Last Updated: April 16, 2020
- Rexall (Canada) – Virtual medical care service available via video chat or phone call, covered by health card in Ontario, Alberta and BC. Access to home delivery for patients with chronic conditions using maintenance medications.
- Shoppers Drug Mart (Canada) – Order online/delivery. Prescription refill available.
- CannTrust (Canada) – Medical Cannabis Delivery within the GTA.
- Warby Parker (USA & Canada) – Order online via web or app. Virtual Try-On tool available. Consult with a doctor or get an updated prescription via Prescription Check app.
- LensCrafters (USA & Canada) – Order online/delivery. Free ground shipping in the US.
- Bonlook (Canada) – Order online/delivery. Virtual Try-On tool available. Free shipping over $80.
- Ollie Quinn (Canada & UK) – Online order/delivery.
- Clearly – Online order/delivery. Available in Canada, New Zealand, Australia.
- Coastal (USA) – Online order/delivery.
- Get Maple (Canada) – Virtually connect with Canadian doctors for medical care, get diagnosis or prescription. Request a consultation via app or website.
- TiaHealth (Canada) – Online appointments with Canadian doctors through phone, video or secure messaging. Services include prescriptions, referrals, requisitions, mental health. Health coverage in Ontario, Alberta and BC. Schedule and book appointments on the website.
- Hasu Therapy (Canada) – Healthcare platform and mobile app that provides secure online video, talk and text counselling for individuals and their families struggling with mental health issues. Book sessions online.
- First Session (Canada) – A video directory of mental healthcare professionals in Ontario. Available for online, remote sessions. Book sessions or consultations on the website..
- CAMH (Canada) – Mental health tips, coping strategies and resources. Online peer-to-peer discussion forum for support.
- Silver Cloud Health – Online mental health programs.
- InReach Physio (Canada) – Providing telephysio, telerehabilitation and online physio (virtual physio) services in British Columbia.
- High Park Physiotheraphy (Canada) – Toronto-based. Offering online/web-based appointments. Book via phone call or email.
- Physicoplus (Canada) – Toronto-based. Offering “Skype style” virtual appointments including assessment and guided therapy. Book online or via phone call.
- Foundation Physiotherapy (Canada) – Toronto-based. Offering virtual appointments. Book online via website.